lørdag den 27. oktober 2012

kitbashing and reinforcements


I needed som reinforcements. My heavy slot from 5th edition consisted entirely of 9 Obliterators and 2 predators. And ofcouse alot of havocs but mainly with meltaguns, missile launchers and lascannons.

So I needed something new. Not that those things do´nt work anymore. They do. Obliterators became good with mark of nurgle, predators got dirt cheap and havocs are the new black. At least for my black legion ...... badabuuuum:)

But new codex equals new toys and I wanted some.

Enter the Fiends


Got myself two fiends painted up for my Black legion.

They are magnetized to swap between Forge- and Maulerfiends. Also all the weapon options are magnetized except for the lashertendrils.








Autocannon Havocs


Cheap as a whore on the harborfront on a slow tueday afternoon and packing more firepower than the local drugdealers. That is the Havocs in a nutshell.

But how to get all those autocannons? The Havoc kit is incredibly useless. You get one of each heavy weapon and its all resin. So when I decide i want at least 12 new autocannons and preferably 14 what do I do?

Kitbash ofcourse ......

Looking over the options I was pretty constrained by what I could get from bit sites in the amount of 10+. So the decision came down to taking the old heavy bolter and putting the barrel of the Imperial guard autocannon on it. It came out pretty neat I think, Just need to decide if I want to put the ammodrum on them or not. It does not fit prefectly but it does look alittle bit more "anti light armor" than the beltfed heavy bolter.







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar