søndag den 7. oktober 2012

Game day 2 @ Giant Fanatic


Game 4:


Opponent: Benjamin
Army: Space marines + blood angels
Mission: Kill points

Result: 18 - 2 in my favor on kill points!!?!?!!

Summary:The game was very defensive. We both hid behind our defense lines and tried to stay out of the other persons shooting range. At first things swung in the dark eldar favor, as I manged for the 4th game in a row to get night fighting. Then when my flyers came in on turn two the marine force took some heavy punches to the groin.
It looked like the flyers would dominate from then on since no one dared to move into the other persons main force firing range. But a really good shooting round from the marine forces took out the bomber and one fighter. All of a sudden it was a draw. The game dragged on till turn 7 and nothing really happened for the two last rounds. The dark eldar forces managed to snipe a immobilised vindicator and a hurt rhino behind the defense line. A very narrow draw for the Dark eldars.

Game 5:


Opponent: Michael
Army: Necron
Mission: 4 objectives

Result: 20 - 0 win for the Necrons

Summary:It hurt to be me. The lords wouldnt stay dead. The lances wouldnt hit and Michael didnt make any mistakes. That and the fact that he managed to hold all of his three flyers out on turn two and I didnt manage to do the same. So his flyers got the jump on mine. I conceded in turn 4. I would much rather go out for a cup of coffee and wait for the award ceremony.

Awards


Best overall: Martin Bræmer
2nd place overall: Andy Horvath
Best painted army: Jens Gertsen
Best sportsman: Andy Horvath
Best team: TUD Omega

My placement: 11 out of 50 and our team was 2nd in the team tournament.

All in all a very enoyable tournament. My goal was top ten so I didnt quite make it, but with a soft dark eldar army thats quite ok. The Giant Fanatic crew was as always helpful, funny and made an awesome job. The only thing I didnt appreciate is when you´r in a rule dispute, your told to roll 4+ to decide.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar