torsdag den 11. oktober 2012

Abaddon rising? 2000 point Chosen list



I have been thinking on how to implement Abaddon and chosen in a list. I wanna cram as many chosen into it and I wanna cram as many hull points into it as inhumanly possible.

Abaddon 265

Preferred enemy space marines? Ok so I get to reroll 1´s on hit and wound against 2/3 of the armies? I´ll take a piece of that.

4x 6 Chosen 732
- autocannon, 2 plasmaguns
- rhino
8 Chosen 184
- 4 meltaguns

6th edition gunboats for chaos!
Also more hull points and also some anti mech and anty MEQ shooting.


2x Heldrake 340
- bale flamer

Ima eat your face! and vector strike your ass. More hull points.

Landraider 245
- extra armour, dozerblades

Abaddons ride. And more hull points. The 8 chosen body guard goes here too.

2x Predator 230
- lascannon sponsons

Did I mention something about hull points? Ohh yea and they shoot back at you.

Will this list work? No idea ..... will I have fun? Definately ..... can I already field the army? Only thing im missing are the Heldrakes.

Im short on troops and the list doesnt really deal well with hordes. Also necron fliers with beam of death and despair might screw me over unless I zigzagged the list. Against marines this is gonna be utterly devastating, as long as I can keep a compact formation around Abaddon.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar