søndag den 13. januar 2013

Emperors chosen list


Going to Emperors chosen by the end of February.

One of the biggest recurring annual events in Denmark is the Emperors chosen held by my local club Emperors Pride.

The tournament brings out alot of the hobby players who we dont usually see at the more competitive tournaments. This is partly because Emperors chosen is comped, got softscores like painting, fluff and fairplay but also because its a good well organized tournament.

The comp system is pretty extensive and im not gonna go over it. It changes up the balance internally and externally quite alot. I dont agree with alot of the comped stuff but I dont really care. I just wanna game ........

So on to my army. Its 1650 points.

Angry Marines and Daemons

Im gonna make a theme list this time round. Last year I made an allround chaos marine army and did fairly well, This year im gonna bring chaos marines again but with daemon allies.

The red right hand of Angron will bring ruin to the empire!

Chaos Lord
- Mark of Khorne, terminator armor, dual ligning claws

8 Khorne Berserkers
- 5 chainaxes, powerfist
8 Khorne Berserkers
- powerfist
- rhino

Landraider
Maulerfiend

Blood Thirster

4 Bloodcrushers

2x 5 Bloodletters

Soul Grinder
- Phlegm


The general idea of the list is to be in the face of the opponent for a turn two charge with 4 Bloodcrushers, Maulerfiend, Soulgrinder, Landraider with Khorne Berserkers + Chaos lord, rhino with Khorne Berserkers and ofcourse the Bloodthirster.

And that is probably gonna work pretty fine in 2/3 of the games, where I should get my preferred wave. If I dont im screwed :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar