mandag den 7. maj 2012

Introducing: transports and dreadnoughts

The transports first

I have five rhino/razorbacks which will be used for this army. Three of them are old rhino chassis from my previous Thousand Sons army. Two are new Razorback kits. On the old rhinos I had to bruteforce the tophatches off, to make room for the turret hatches.



I got three twin linked lascannons and three twin linked heavy bolters, all of them from Forgeworld. I do have the sprues with the guns from the two new razorback kits I bought, but im not sure I wanna use them.
Guess I will either try to trade them for some assault cannons for the razorbacks or save them for whatever.



The side and front panels are Thousand Sons rhino doors from Forgeworld. On the sides of the exhaust vents I put shields from Tomb king Tomb guards and on the rear ramp theres either a Tzeentch icon og an egyptian panel from Scibor´s Monstrous.

The dreadnoughts

No surprises here. I got three dreadnoughts kitted out as Psyfledreads,. The bodies are the Thousand Son dreadnoughts from Forgeworld. They got twin linked autocannon arms, again from Forgeworld, that are magnetized on.



That is, by and large, my Thousand Sons army. Im working on two characters, that I will post as soon as they are done. Also some lists on what I will probably field when I get around to playing them.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar